Katrina Dowdy, CNM
Katrina Dowdy, CNM, is a certified Nurse Midwife with more than 10 years of experience caring for women and babies. She earned her master of science as a Nurse-Midwife at Frontier Nursing University in Versailles, Ky. As a Nurse Midwife, she provides women’s health through all stages of life, from puberty to menopause and beyond.
Her services include:
- Well-woman exams
- Birth control consultations and implantations
- Care during pregnancy, delivery, postpartum, as well as general assistance with breastfeeding
- Cervical cancer screenings
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Katrina is a member of the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, as well as the American College of Nurse Midwives. She is passionate about providing rural healthcare to her home community of Roswell.