Lovelace Health System accepts most major insurance plans so you can access all of our hospitals, health care centers and providers. Here are the plans Lovelace Medical Group accepts. For questions, please call 505.727.2727. For other questions regarding eligibility and coverage of services, please contact your health plan representative.
Please note: Some services received in our clinics may be considered hospital-based; therefore, patient billing statement will be divided into two separate charges, which may include both a facility fee and a provider fee. For questions, please contact our Patient Financial Services office at 505.727.0100 or 866.948.1444 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Patients are responsible for the amount due portion of the statement for patient care services rendered.
- Aetna (Cardiology services and Regional Hospital only)
- Aetna Medicare (UNM Retirees)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NM
- Imagine Health
- Mayo Clinic
- Molina Healthcare of NM
- Presbyterian Centennial Care and Medicare Dual (SNP)
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- TLC Plumbing
- Tricare New Mexico
- True Health New Mexico
- United Healthcare *
- Commercial (Cardiology services only)
- Medicare Advantage
- Dual Complete (PPO SNP)
- Western Sky Community Care
* Lovelace will no longer be in-network with United Healthcare beginning in January of 2023.