About Christopher Hanosh, M.D.
Christopher Hanosh is a board certified Orthopaedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement. Dr. Hanosh completed medical school at Johns Hopkins University, followed by residency at The University of New Mexico. He completed his fellowship in adult reconstruction with Dr. Anthony Hedley at The Arizona Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders in 2009. He has served as the Chief of Adult Reconstruction at UNM for the past 10 years. Dr. Hanosh is a member of The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery .
Dr. Hanosh specializes in:
- Primary Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Direct Superior Total Hip Replacement
- Evaluation and Treatment of Painful/Poorly Functioning Hip and Knee Replacements
- Management of Prosthetic Joint Infections
- Complex Primary and Revision Hip and Knee Surgery
A message from Dr. Christopher Hanosh, Orthopedic Surgeon